Jmeter not recording anything. Here are the steps to configure it.
To record your first script in JMeter you need to follow a procedure. Here are the steps.
1. Go to “HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder” under “Workbench” and set the correct Target Controller at the right panel.
2. As per new instructions, Firefox didn’t support unsigned addon anymore. But in Firefox 43, we have still have option to use unverified addons.
3.Set up the browser proxy. (Default port in “HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder” of JMeter is 8080. Use the 8080 in the browser proxy also. If you want to change the proxy say, 7070 use the same proxy (7070) in the browser proxy set up)
4. Click Start button will popup a message to install Root CA Certificate. Click OK.
5. Go to Firefox again and navigate to “Certificates” Tab.
6. Click On View Certificates and come to “Authorities”. Click on import.
7. Browse the APACHEJMETERTEMPORARYROOTCA security certificate and press open. Press OK will install the certificate.
8. Now open any website in Firefox, then jmeter will start the recording as: